Tuesday, July 20, 2010

heyloo to all my chiku-pikuz, my handsome heroes, my lovely ladies and the rest of my fellow digitians! How have you been?

I have been pottering around for a while, gathering some news for you, working on the IVRs, shooting for adverts and collecting some video footage for Sab Sarokaar, an NGO based in Indore, working on a water conservation project in small villages around Datoda, etc. etc. etc. with my itsy-bitsy but mega-effective multi-purpose three-legged cam..

But guyz, what I really wanted to tell is that recently I bumped into an old pal, Numero while I was buying some extra digits (not that the one I possess are old already. That was for spare use. Hey hey!! Now don't give me that sinister smile n tell me that you don't have spare parts..what about your false eye-lashes, pseudo-nails and silicon stuff and what not?? Digits are human too in their own way. Bingo!..:-)

Well, Numero and I were school mates, you know the 'black and white' buddies..

Ah! those were the days! How fondly we used to play and switch each others' channels just to hear the screeching sound of the video noise and quickly tune ourselves back to Doordarshan when our Dads returned from Chaupals and TV shops clearing their antennas and rubbing their eyes..Alas, the days will never come back again..

I sometimes miss my old audi..of all age-groups because then i didn't have to switch as much..it was my DD all the way!! The Rangoli, Saptahiki, Ramayana, the Bharat ek Khoj era I just loved and so did Numero! We chatted all the way to our old memory lane and relived childhood.

On our way back home we jazzed up our evening with some mock-tails with Numy ordering his favourite virgin mint NLE punch with a toon-boom syrup.. i always new he's an audio guy..

anyways we then surrendered ourselves to the seats of PVR to catch the evening show of "tere bin laden"..and Abhishek Sharma has done a really nice job must tell ya..Hey Abhishek, waddaya think of joining our team?? What are you doing with Walkwater man??

Anyways, brb..

Toodles for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment